TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
The following Terms and Conditions are effective as of March 16, 2018, between Tipalti, Inc. (“Tipalti”, “we,” or “us”) and you (“Referrer”, “you" or "your"), the participant in the Referral Program.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You agree to these Terms and Conditions by participating in the Referral Program in any manner. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you are not authorized to participate in the Referral Program in any manner, in particular by providing referrals.
- You agree that we may send you and any individual you refer communications regarding the Referral Program.
- We reserve the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions or the Referral Program at any time. If you participate in the Referral Program after any such modification, you agree to such modification.
WHO CAN BE A REFERRER?
You can be a Referrer eligible for receiving an Amazon.com Gift Card, subject to the conditions
below, if you: Are acustomer of Tipalti;
- You received a personal invitation from Tipalti to participate in the Referral Program, either from Tipalti’s sales representative or via e-mail. If an invitation was forwarded or shared with you by a third person, you are not eligible to participate in the Referral Program and to receive an Amazon.com Gift Card.
WHO IS A QUALIFIED REFERRAL?
- A Qualified Referral is a person who is referred to us by you, and, at the time when you referred this person, she was:
1) working in finance, finance operations, payment operations; and
2) not a customer of Tipalti; and
3) not engaged in a sales cycle by Tipalti within the past 6 months.
- We will determine whether a person referred to us by you is a Qualified Referral at our sole discretion and will let you know by e-mail if they are.
WHEN WILL YOU RECEIVE A GIFT CARD FOR A REFERRAL?
- You will receive $50 Amazon.com Gift Card if you:
1) Provide us with the full and accurate contact details of a referred person: name, position, company, e-mail/telephone, and notes that
tellsus how you know this person; and
2) We determine that they are Qualified Referrals; and
3) After an initial telephone conversation with Tipalti, they are willing to progress with a further conversation with Tipalti.
- We determine that they are Qualified Referrals; and
- Amazon.com is not a sponsor of this Referral Program. Restrictions apply, see amazon.com/gc-legal. Tipalti will not provide a cash or any other equivalent of Amazon.com Gift Card.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL TIPALTI BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE REFERRAL PROGRAM, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE AND/OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. TIPALTI’S MAXIMUM AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO REFERRER AND ANY THIRD PARTY UNDER ANY AND ALL CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL BE THE THEN-CURRENT DOLLAR VALUE OF ONE (1) REWARD.
ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS AND IMPLIED, REGARDING THE REFERRAL PROGRAM ARE DISCLAIMED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). TIPALTI MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO ANY RESULTS OBTAINABLE THROUGH THE REFERRAL PROGRAM OR THE DELIVERY TIME OF THE REWARDS.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- We reserve the right to amend or terminate the Referral Program at any time without notice.
- Resolution of all questions or disputes regarding eligibility for the Referral Program, earnings of Amazon.com Gift Card, or your compliance with these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to Tipalti’s reasonable interpretation.
- You shall not participate in the Referral Program where doing so would be prohibited by any applicable law, statute or regulations.
- Tipalti reserves the right to void any rewards if the Referrer attempts to use the Referral Program in a questionable manner or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, or in violation of any law, statute or governmental regulation.