The impact of supplier payments is being felt by senior management levels across multiple industries as companies contend with operations that must adapt to an increasingly global marketplace.
The effort to onboard suppliers, remit payments, and adhere to tax and regulatory compliance tend to be manual processes that take away from more strategic goals.
Gatepoint Research has produced a report entitled Global Supplier Payment Operations Trends surveying 100 senior level finance and accounting executives in the US. The survey includes:
- Their organization's goals in the next 12-18 months
- The workload of payments including onboarding, remittance, and compliance
- What automation technologies are being employed
- What regions are growing in supplier payments
- Whether companies have strategies around tax compliance
Fill out the form to get your Gatepoint Research Global Supplier Payments Trends report